Possible Band Festival Date Announced…Maybe

Over the weekend Mr. Price sent out an announcement that the band festival was going to occur on September 18th this year. This would mean that it would be a warm festival compared to some of the colder ones we have performed in. Unfortunately there was a follow up e-mail that stated that he was misinformed and this was a possible preliminary date. While we don’t have a final date yet nailed down, we will let you know when it is officially announced.

Until then see you on Sept. 18 – or whatever date is officially decided upon.

Leave a Reply